My fantastico Indulgence : February

February has been really a kick start month this year. I explored a lot online from apps to music everything random. Instagram has my dedicated time as well. I loved the fact that I could devote some quality time for things I love, so basically it was a fantastico month so far for me. What wins the race are skills as follows :
  1. Permanent Room Mates Season 2: So after their season 1st online last year everyone who followed the show must have eagerly awaited for this season. The episode had exceeded all my expectation in full swing. With new characters coming as part of Mikesh's family and Tanya expecting that too quite unexpectedly ;) ;). So the series start with them meeting at a bar where Mikesh is trying too woo Tanya in all his might. I guess the motive was to enliven their relationship as he would be leaving for the US in a week's time. Though the activity did not shape as planned but the scene is pretty hilarious and that's what you expect from TVF series similar to Season 1 of both Permanent Room Mates, The Pitchers , Chai Sutta Chronicles and the likes.
    Courtesy : Screenshot from https://tvfplay.com/
  2. Daisy Chain : A paid game on the Itunes App Store (designed for toddlers aged 4-6) with some beautiful animation and voice over by "Kate Winslet" I totally fell in love with everything the game summarizes. Though I am a bit childish in a lot of respect I specially downloaded the game just for the visuals. And I must seriously admit I am not a wee bit disappointed. The only thing that hampered the smooth flow for anyone is the fact that you need to start the game over and over again once you close it. So that pisses me off sometimes. But I would give the game a four start for sure.
  3. Eve : Another app on the Itunes App Store this has some lovely make-up tutorials which any one can watch on the go. The specialty lies in the fact that they suggest and offer a lot of products that could be used while doing the style that too with the product being offered online and at what cost. This app is a much have for beauty lovers with both make up and hair tutorials provided with much ado and precise description. I am overtly happy with the app so far and have watched half of the tutorials in the last two days. Thanks to the makers for this app.
  4.  Hotstar : Some people would laugh when they stumble over this one as I am not a huge fan of watching serials regularly but I had this craving to watch Navya which was telecasted a few years back when I was in college so just to engross myself in that time again I started watching the old episodes. Its a good creation by the way.


This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...