My Inspiration, My Life, My Sunshine, My Valentine !

                                 "There's 1 Thing 2 Do, 3 Words 4 You.  I Love You" - Anonymous

"I never thought I would get so lucky, You complete me maybe I do the same, my feelings are true & forever they'll be, I will be yours, You will be Mine"   - Me

This a cross-reference post, an ode to the person who's my life, my sunshine. This is one post I would cherish all my life. A post which I would read again & again, maybe he'll read again & again too. I know this Guy for the past 4 years & these years have been the best times in my life. During this time, we embarked on a journey full of deep friendship, love, feelings & intense emotions. It was nurtured & fostered with care, love & affection for each other. We would remember thee years with all it's lovely moments, memories that made us grew fond of each other so much so that we could not imagine our life with each other.

But, this post is devoted by me to my soul mate. :) I am the luckiest girl in this world to have find him & what better way it could be to dedicate something like this. So, here I go with cute love, innocent messages & lovely promises meant just for you my M. :)

Good News: My reluctant parents have said yes to our relationships, the initial NO was just out of concern for me & my studies but since we both have passed the graduation level with flying colors there's no excuse now. So here I go, never said it so openly but now is my Golden Chance to say the "I LOVE YOU " more than anything in this whole wild world. I owe everything so beautiful in my life to you my would-be-husband. You have made my life lovelier than heaven, sweeter than honey, pleasant that spring.

As Sandi Patti said : Lyrics from the song "He's More Than Wonderful"


"He’s more wonderful than my heart can believe                         
He goes beyond my highest hopes and fondest dreams. 
He’s everything that my soul ever longed for 
Everything He’s promised and so much more 
More than amazing, more than marvelous 
More than miraculous could ever be "



You make my World Go Round, My Inspiration, can't imagine things without you. My life's is a big zero without you. When you said you love me, I was on Cloud-9 & from that day have been reaching higher with your love. You made me understand what true love is, your eyes says it all, wanna grow old with you, take my last breath in your arms. :) I wish you be by my side, pain & distress can't touch me when you are near. No matter what people say I am there for you always, won't leave you till the time I die, maybe not even after that!
The answer to all my prayers, When I first saw you, fell in love with you I knew it our team would be the best.

Best Moment: Every moment with you is the loveliest, when you say you love me, stare at me, care for me, be my support & be my strength when no one is there :)

Best Complement : Every time you make me think I am the prettiest girl for you! hehe it feels I am on the top of the world my paaru :)
      
      "That best portion of a good man's life; his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and                         love.  " - William Wordsworth

If I would want you to change something: Naah! Not at all,
you are the best! Just be the way you are, your nature is so honest & true that I go crazy & overboard with your cautious attitude, guys are out of chivalry these days & you prove me so wrong with your kindness. Your behavior for the helpless & needy make me love you even more. Always patient, you make me think why there's nothing that makes you loose your temper(but I know what you hate the most ;) ). I wish I was like you!!

Your trademark Virtues/ Prudence : Patience, Kindness, Humility, Temperance, Love, Honest, Practical yet Dreamy N even more. I can write a book on those lovely things you do. You owe all this & still you exemplify modesty at it's best.  Now, can a girl get luckier than me?

                                 Another Collage : "Say it all", but still I have a lot to say !! 













I have still a lot to say, but we need to have words for out entire married life. I wish saying all those, every time I find you adorable, every time I find you express that you love me, every passing night, every passing day, I would cuddle you & say those 3 words, I would walk with you even if the path is full of monsters & thorns. :) I know you would be the same always because my MR, you would not change I know!


 Take care folks! I hope you liked the post!! 

Image Courtesy: Google images 

45 comments :

  1. Aww... That's so sweet sweet-heart.. I wish you have a wonderful love life ahead filled with endless love care respect and kids... :) hehe... Take care both of you... God Bless... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for the lovely message Ayushi :) N the blessing you gave, kids one. haha made my day. Thanks a lot buddy! :)

      Delete
  2. Got tears of happiness my dear... I can empathise the feel of yours.... CONGRATS!!!! And I can know how it would be the moments are.... MY HEARTIEST wishes....to you both....

    and to be end with the STATEMENT...U BOTH ARE MARVELOUS TOGETHER.... :-* :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your comment is more lovely than the post! :) I am glad you liked it, thanks for the wishes dear. N yeah we were tagged the best couple by our seniors & juniors as well, maybe others were too jealous! ;)
      Hugs & Love, tc

      Delete
    2. Its obvious tht ur jrs and snrs have said it all... :) :) yes ppl are JEALOUS when they dont deserve gud things... ;)

      luv...

      Delete
    3. Hey Dear... CONGRATS for getting this post selected for Spicy Sat Picks...

      And it DESERVES...more than this..

      Delete
    4. I not happy because of the selection but due to the fact that you & my lovely readers loved it. I am so thankful that you are here with you so cute wishes.
      Love you dearest :) Take care!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you both

    http://www.beingtraveler.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your wishes Himanshu :) Take care!

      Delete
  4. How do you write a perfect post? Like THIS! Full of feelings, emotions and yeah, Sentimientos. :D

    You just made my day by reinforcing my belief and faith in love Tanya. And that, is a lovely picture! God Bless You Both :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that's a big complement :) Glad I helped you rekindle the joy & faith involved in love. :) Thanks a lot for your wishes dear Leonardo! Take care folk.

      Delete
  5. How sweeeeet!!
    You are blessed tani to have your guy.. your soul mate, your true love!! Cheers!
    And Wow! That's you..? So beautiful..Like a princess! :)
    You both look cute together... My best wishes to you both! And this one is the most adorable post of Coveted Dreams :) :)

    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Stay Smiling Princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Simmi, I am really Happy to that you dropped by. I am glad that you liked the post as it's really close to my heart. Hehe N I am not that pretty I guess. Thanks love you, take care!

      Delete
  6. first of all you looking so beautiful in saree, you both are looking perfect, God bless both of you, thanks for sharing your fillings, your story with us(specially picture of you) thank you from Harry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a nice complement friend! Thanks for telling that we look perfect with each other, your wishes mean a lot! Take care, my pleasure to have you as a reader!

      Delete
  7. Lovely post.. It feels as if there is more to love than just the words written..

    All the best to both of you for life.. God Bless.. :)

    Keep Blogging.. take care.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post Sravanth! Yeah there's more too it, but love can't be reflected in words. :) Hehe! Thanks for comming. Take care. Haapy Blogging!

      Delete
  8. I have someone I love utmost in my life too. ^^
    Best Wishes.

    Regards
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God Bless you both ! Thanks for coming Alice. Take care
      Cheers!
      Tanya

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot friend! Take care! keep visiting :)

      Delete
  10. Congo... Congo...Tanya !! That's a wonderful news...God bless!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your blessings Panchali Mam. Glad you came, I am happy to ahve your wishes & love! Take care

      Delete
  11. Thank you for dropping by my blog..so glad I came across yrs..loving it and Congrats to you! wish you a very happy life together :)-Love, yr newest follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Pout Pretty. Glad you came & liked it in here. Your blog is lovely as well, Take care

      Cheers!
      Tanya

      Delete
  12. Wow. .beautifully expressed .. as if words are flowing directly from heart and a person in true love can only express it in such an awesome way.. You both are lucky couple and keep treasure this feeling of love always. .now and forever .. Advance wishes for a superb life ahead Tanya. .
    Rgds,
    Renju
    http://www.renju-baby.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet comment Renju :) Welcome to "Coveted Dreams", keep visiting !

      Delete
  13. Awww, this is such a lovely post. I like the photo collage. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Chi Tomi, Welcome to my blog, it's a pleasure to have you dear! Take care, hope you like my posts ! :) Take care

      Delete
  14. Tanya...
    Second blog dat i had read is yours.. I m new to bloggers..
    Anyway filled my eyes with tears and full of emotions..
    Jst "AWESOME"...
    May God Bless you both....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii there Peter, thanks for dropping by :) Glad that you liked the post, Thank you for the lovely wishes :) Thanks once again! keep visiting friend :)

      Delete
  15. very nice.....i m sooo happy for you...to find the love of ur life...u totallly deserve alll the happiness in the world...cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Renu, glad you came & read the post! :) Thanks a lot for the wishes dearest! Take care :)

      Delete
  16. Wow....That guy must be very lucky....He got you and all your love..
    All the best to both of you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you Janika. But I think I luckier to have him, you can find good girls these days but to find an honest & lovable guy is really very hard! A challenge according to me, I just thank god & my stars to make me lucky enough that they have send me such a soul mate :D Thanks for the lovely comment dear !

      Delete
  17. congratulations for u hv found ur love :) its alwys beautiful to hv with someone's hand in urs. wish u all d bst n all the love in the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii, there Priya. Welcome to "Coveted Dreams", yeah it's always beautiful to have some one by your side. N I count myself lucky to have such a person in my life. :D Hope you like in here ! take care

      Delete
  18. Awww girl,that sure sounds like a love bitten person :)
    It was beautiful and I wish you and your better half a wonderful life together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading the my dreams dear ANi !:) Thanks for the wishes & love. Take care !
      Love XX
      Tanya

      Delete
  19. If there is something you would like to change about your loved one - naah! you are the best!!

    NEVER let hold of this feeling EVER! :) this is the most precious! :) It was so honest but as it was personal, I wouldn't intrude much but it was sweet neverthless. :)... Have a lovely blossoming time ahead - together...

    --------------------------------------
    Thank you for the long long comment... I cannot express how much I missed reading elaborate comments. I kind of went irregular in my writing because nobody gave me elaborate comments :)... You are the first one who read the whole story, up to the fifth part :P .. Its true !! :P and thank you for all the good things you said... I will treasure those my friend :) take care and I hope you will continue the streak of elaborate comments :P :)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Man! Thanks a lot for such a lovely comment, straight from the heart I guess ;) Ohh yes! I will love to do that, but elaborate comments are only written when I can relate through the post of fall in love with the way you write. Ofcourse I would love doing that. :) Take care!

      Delete
  20. So beautifully put without holding bars on the arteries and veins. Heart inside out. Lovely! Yes, and you convinced me that you are the luckiest girl in the world. Have a great love life.
    Spread love. Spread happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a lovely comment Aman. Oh ! I guess it's one of the best compliments :) Thanks a lot for your wishes friend :) Take care !! Thanks for reading :D

      Delete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...