Loosing Hours !

With each moment I m loosing hours...
But gaining Powers...
Power to Love & smile in bad times...
Power to face new challenges & let go the old kites....      

I wish I could hold back time...
To spend a few minutes in peace & climb...
Climb the ladder of Love with you...
watching the morning dew...
With your hands in mine...
I want to get back time...
Time where we first met...
to be in each other's debt...
Debt of love & affection...
Holding each other's attention....


Submission for Open Link Monday on Imaginary garden with real toads...

                                                                                                                                                 © Tanya

17 comments :

  1. Oh, to be allowed to go back in time...If only for a little while.Lovely and considerate writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be there as well...best feeling in the world. This gave me that "heavy sigh" feeling in the pit of my stomach. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for such a lovely comment :)

      Delete
  3. I like going back in time for a bit too ~ Did you mean "losing" hours ?

    Thanks for sharing ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I meant loosing hours with every second passing :) Thanks for comming :)

      Delete
  4. Oh to rewind the clock...a sweet writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so nice! Man if I could go back in time ... *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Yeah ! I would be delighted to get back in time & again enjoy those lovely moments. But, we can cherish those memories like dreams & rekindle the charm in current moments too :) Take care Tonnomura

      Delete
  6. I wish I could hold back time...
    To spend a few minutes in peace & climb

    Thank you for that. What better compliment
    could I make than ... ME Too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thanks a lot Mr. Donald :) Glad you want to the same been happened to you. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sir. Glad you liked it :) Your tech blog is really interesting...

      Delete
  8. Nice poem.. :) but one correction, it should be LOSING hours and not LOOSING hours ( loose - Lax )

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...