Dreams of a Simple Girl!

I do not desire the world just simple happy moments with my loved one's. Dreams keeps on creeping in our lives , when one gets fulfilled the other comes calling. But according to me it's one of the most beautiful aspect of life. Dream of a simple girl is nothing just a simple life. A Happy marriage & a lovely husband, (I know that's interconnected).

Presently my only dream is to tie the holy knots of marital bliss with my soul mate. Hope this one small wish & dream of mine come true in a little while, because it's taking so lonnngg... I know I am just 22, but still.... living & doing everything with your partner has immense beauty;  beauty which can not be measured by any other happiness in the world. Atleast for now... In future babies will come so I can change the perspective, but then also the prime priority would be given to my partner. Ok... mj!

Dreaming has been phenomenal with you dear...
It had taken new heights each day...
And the days we grow older together holding each other hands...
I will look into your eyes n Say...
"Do you love me the same you used to do in college"?
And I know you would reply -
"Yes, dear even more! "
I trust you my beloved & Love I know will seek No age, No wrinkle...
Just purity of hearts & souls for each other...
leaping no bound & just staying together...
                                                                                                                                             © Tanya

5 comments :

  1. Very nicely written keep it up and according to me too Love seek No age, No wrinkle...
    Just purity of hearts & souls for each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thanks a lot mj :) Take care musm,lu

      Delete
  2. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look
    of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!
    My website - want my ex back

    ReplyDelete

This post is incomplete without your comment. I Would Love to Hear what You Think ! ✿

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...